THE LIST / BESTSELLING BUSINESS BOOKS
1. Facilitation at a Glance, New Third Edition, Ingrid Bens, Goal.
2. The Thin Book of Naming Elephants: How to Surface Undiscussables for Greater Organizational Success, Sue Annis Hammond, Thin Book Publishing Company.
3. Improvement Project Execution, Forrest W. Breyfogle, Smarter Solutions.
4. The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio, William Bernstein, McGraw-Hill, $34.95.
5. New Wealth Management the Financial Advisors Guide to Managing and Investing Client Assets, Harold Evensky et al., Wiley.
6. The Six Sigma Memory Jogger II (French Edition), Michael Brassard, Goal/QPC.
7. Advanced Facilitation Strategies, Ingrid Bens, Wiley.
8. Byrd & Chen's Canadian Tax Principles, 2012-2013 edition, Pearson Education.
9. Who's in the Room: How Great Leaders Structure and Manage the Teams Around Them, Bob Frisch, Wiley.
10. Introduction to Federal Income Taxation in Canada, 33rd edition.