THE LIST / BESTSELLING BUSINESS BOOKS
1. A Tale of Two Employees and the Person Who Wanted to Lead Them, Chris Bart, $18.99.
2. Facilitation at a Glance!: A Pocket Guide of Tools and Techniques for Effective Meeting Facilitation, Ingrid Bens, $15.95.
3. The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything, Stephan R. Covey, $18.95.
4. Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow, Tom Rath, Barry Conchie, $32.50.
5. Working Together: Why Great Partnerships Succeed, Michael D. Eisner & Aaron Cohen, $29.99.
6. There's Lead in Your Lipstick: Toxins in Our Everyday Body Care and How to Avoid Them, Gillian Deacon, $26.
7. Human Action Pocket Edition, Ludwig von Mises, $11.
8. Mystery of Banking, Murray Rothbard, $20.95.
9. Invisible Chains: Canada's Underground World of Human Trafficking, Benjamin Perrin, $32.00.
10. When Money Dies: The Nightmare of Deficit Spending, Devaluation, and Hyperinflation in Weimar Germany, Adam Fergusson, $18.95.